Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Day 2 - Activity 1

Activity 1:After a very busy day of sightseeing you and your group drive from Tane Mahuta to your hotel in Dargaville. When you arrive you decide to sit down and record your thoughts in your travel diary. Before you start writing, take a minute to read more about Rangitoto island, Karekare beach and Tane Mahuta.  On your blog, tell us which of the three places you most enjoyed visiting and why.  


Tane Manhuta Walk



Image result for tane mahuta tree

The reason I chose Tane Manhuta Walk was because it sounded very interesting. According to the Maori tradition Tane is the son of Ranginui the sky father and Papatuanuku the earth mother. I really enjoyed that trip because I have never seen a massive tree like that before so it was a new experience for me and I also enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment