1. A Morepork is a Carnivorous bird, which means it only eats small insects & small mammals.
2. The Scientific name for the Morepork bird is Ninox novaeseelandiae.
3. The Morepork hearing is acute and there large eye's are very sensitive to the light.
4. It's European name is (MorePork) Maori name (Ruru) and the Australian name (Boobook.)
5. Morporks have soft fringes on the edge of there wings so that when they fly there flyng silently and that they don't make noise when there gonna approach there predator.