Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
1. What got you into being a springboard diving athlete.
2. Who inspired you to become compete in the Olympics.
3. If someone wanted to be just like you what is your advice to them.
4. How did it feel to win a gold medal.
5. How often would you train.