Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

Weekly Activity (Day 5) Bonus



Bonus: Jesse Owens was a black American athlete who participated in the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Germany. He is considered to be one of the bravest and most inspirational Olympic athletes because he competed at a time when the leader of Germany (Adolf Hitler) did not want black men competing at the Olympic Games. Here is a picture of Jesse from the 1930s. Can you think of someone in your own life that inspires you? On your blog, tell us who your inspirational person is and why they inspire you.


The person who inspires me is my Mum. She is a hard working woman and she inspires me because before I leave to school she says to me that I have to work hard, behave and be respectful so that I can get a good education. Everyday after school my Mum will ask me if I have homework to do because she cares a lot about my education and in the future she told me to be what I wanna be. That's why my Mum inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment